WH Williams was founded in 1948 by iron moulder William Hyne Williams. The current factory was once a simple open shed with a dirt floor in the backyard adjacent to the Williams family’s original Silverwater home.
The business soon expanded from manufacturing poultry equipment to incorporating general sheetmetal work when Williams’ sons Bill and Harold formed a team with their father in 1967. Now, WH Williams is in the hands of the family’s third generation. Dean Williams, Harold’s son, proudly heads the company.
Our 3,500 square metre manufacturing plant is situated in Silverwater – west of Sydney – and houses a large selection of cutting edge technology and machinery. We are a well-equipped business with a hands-on management style, demonstrating strict quality control and codes of ethics. We employ 50 highly experienced staff that provide our customers with a wide range of sheetmetal services and focused attention from start to project completion.
At WH Williams, we believe in locally made products and supporting a future for all Australians.